McGill offers METRIC CAMROL Bearings in metric dimensions equivalent to the ISO standard series. Both European and Asian versions are available.
McGill METRIC CAMROL Bearings are available in stud or yoke type versions. Specifying the yoke type or stud type bearing will depend on the preference for either a straddle (yoke) mounting or a cantilever (overhung) mounting.
Metric CAMROL – available from 13mm to 90mm roller diameter
• Outer rings with a large radial cross section to withstand bending stresses that result from heavy rolling or shock loads
• Black oxide finish on all exposed surfaces helps prevent corrosion
• All bearings are available with a cylindrical outside diameter or the standard 500mm crown radius
• Integral studs on MCF, MCFR and MCFD cam followers are designed for cantilever mounting. Extended end of the inner stud has metric threads. The screw-driver slot (or optional broach slot) on the flange is used to hold the stud stationary while tightening the nuts during mounting.
• Metric stud type cam followers include two metric nuts and a lubrication fitting. The second nut serves as a locknut. McGill METRIC CAMROL Bearings are available with three types of internal construction: full complement needle rollers, retainer type needle rollers or cylindrical rollers.